14 Jul How to Unblock People on Instagram That Blocked You 2019
In this Instagram tutorial I show you how you can easy unblock a user that you have blocked and the blocked user also have blocked you on Instagram.
You can see the video right here or follow the step by step instructions in this post.
See how to unblock people on Instagram that blocked you 2019 on Youtube or below.
Instructions how to unblock user on Instagram.
- Log in to your account on Instagram
- Click on your profile picture in the bottom right corner.
- Now when you are on your own profile go to the top right corner and click on the three lines.
- Go down to Setting and click on that.
- Now click on Privacy.
- Click on blocked accounts.
- Now choose the Instagram user that you want to unblock and click on the user.
- If you see three dots in the top right corner click on that. If you don’t see the three dot’s I show you how to do this in group chats below with an extra account.
- Now click on Unblock, and confirm one more time that you want to unblock this user.
- Done 🙂
Solution if you don’s see 3 dots
- Log in to a third account
- Click on Home button in the bottom left corner.
- Click on DM button in the top right corner.
- Click on New DM button in the top right corner.
- Search for the 2 Instagram users that has blocked each other and add both with the plus sign.
- Now click on Chat in the top right corner.
- Now just type something to send to the blocked users.
- Now one of the user will get a request to join this chat, find which account.
- When log in to right account to the request click on Home button in bottom left corner.
- Click on DM button in right corner.
- Click on Request if you have one, or click on the right group chat.
- Accept group chat if request is required.
- Go in to the group chat and click on the 2 images in the top left corner next to left arrow.
- Now you see the block account in the bottom of the page, click on 3 dots on the user you want to unblock.
- Now click on unblock user.
- Now log in to the other user that you just unblocked, and follow the steps in the “Instructions how to unblock user on Instagram” section above.
- Done 🙂