How to make a website step by step for beginners 2017 using WordPress and Newspaper 8.
In this video, we use newspaper 8 theme that is perfect for blogs, or business.
You will learn how to get hosting and install WordPress.
1 cent trial = WAATZ
Up to 60% OFF = WAATZ60
Go here for hosting: http://clickmeterlink.com/Webhosting
Get Newspaper 8 here: http://clickmeterlink.com/newspaper8
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, or use coupons I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
In this WordPress tutorial you will learn:
- Install Newspaper 8 from ThemeForest and how to install the theme on WordPress.
- You will learn where you get find the activation code to get latest updates.
- How to add a menu on your website.
- How to add posts and how to add images to make your article more appealing.
- How to add social links in the theme panel in your Newspaper 8 theme. This shows up as icons in the footer and top menu.
- How to add a contact form from Contact form 7.
- How you can install a new plugin and in this video, we install a Facebook feed plugin so you can promote your Facebook page.
- How to add a logo in the header and change site title and tagline.
There a lot of widgets that you can add in the footer and sidebar to make your website look more professional.
If you need high-quality images for your website, we use a website called Pixabay who offers free pictures for commercial use and without attribution required.
Check out video here: How to make a website from scratch 2017
Snapchat: Andrew Waatz